Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The pics






So I went down stairs to make my cookies for tomorrow and realized my mixing bowl was in the dishwasher-blah-so going to make those after my shower. I got my sweat on for 90 mins while watching Biggest loser, so therefore a shower is totally needed. Anyhow here are the pics I had discussed. The group pic is the people we went with-two of the families we have been really close to. I guess chalk it up to apartment living, but we get to see each other every day-it is fun!!

3 comments:

MandA said...

Looks like fun. The Kargis' are all going to see the lights on the 12th if you want to join us and see them again!

Anupa Harvey said...

Cute! The girls look so adorable in their matching outfits. :) We miss you!

carrie said...

Such a good time! I'm glad you all went and took advantage of the season!!