Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Little pink things

Tomorrow I bring another life into this world. Wow, isn't it amazing. While I am scared to death-I am so excited. I started washing all the clothes and just loved seeing all the little pink clothing we have picked up from already having two girls. I love baby girls, but I am biased in that fact.

Amongst the things being washed was a little dress I bought for Afton. Before she was even born I bought her the cutest little pink ruffle teared dress from GAP. Every time I see that dress it brings me back to when Afton was in the hospital. It was my favorite dress and I was so sad she never wore it. Then I had Izzy and thought-yes, the dress will be worn. I think she may have worn it once. For how cute it is, well it needs to be shown off more than that. So this time around it will be shown off. However, that is what I said last time.

So my bag is packed and I am ready to go-well at least I think I am. With Izzy I was worried I would never love a child like I loved my first. Well Izzy of course blew that theory out of the water. So this time around I look at my two beautiful amazing girls who lighten my every morning with their smiles and it makes me so excited we are adding on to this family with another little girl to brighten my morning. How did we get so lucky? I guess Heavenly Father just loves me so much. I am thankful to him and all the wonderful blessings he has given Mauricio and I by giving us the greatest gifts of all of life. I am loved and blessed by my girls and am so excited to meet our little Eleanor tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

Can't wait to meet her!