Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bragging Rights


So I totally get to brag here. I made this dress for Afton for Halloween. We were deciding what she should be and I thought-my mom just bought her some red sparkly shoes, why not make her Dorothy. So we went ahead with it. She won second prize in our ward Halloween costume contest-Oh yea!! Although she called it her Judice dress. A skit from SNL that she loves. When ever we use to play the skit she would run and get her dress and demand we put it on her. It was pretty funny. I think she was the cutest thing this Halloween. Even though the day before Halloween I was thinking what was I thinking with this making this dress thing, I think I did a dang good job. There, this is me and my bragging!!

1 comment:

carrie said...

I am totally impressed. Bragging warranted!