Friday, April 3, 2009

Potty!!

So I do not have a picture to document this momentous occasion, but yesterday I decided when we got home from the park that I would put Afton in some underpants. So when I do this I usually go throughout the day saying-do you have to go potty?-to which she replys-no! So I had gotten on line for a second and grandma was playing with Isabel and grandma comes and tell me that Afton is in the bathroom. So thinking she was just making a huge mess I yelled-"Afton get out of the bathroom." Grandma said-no she is going potty. So I got up and she had put back on her underpants and was leaving the bathroom. I looked in her little toilet and she had gone pee and poo poo. YES!!! I was so excited-without being asked-or telling me she had to go to the bathroom she took it upon herself to go in and do it herself. I guess people who say-when they are ready you will know-are right. So she has underpants on again today-we shall see how it goes today-fingers crossed.

No comments: