Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dirty Dumbo!!


Oh yes the long awaited dirty dumbo story. Well I have been meaning to put this up and Afton erased the picture I had originally taken. So we lost our third dumbo in the process so the result is a partial picture.

Around May I think, my mom, Johanna, Owen, Afton, Izzy and I went down to southern Cali to visit Jenn, Steve and the kids. Afton had found these small rubbery animals Lauren had got from a pizza place we go to every time we are out there. So when we got there I decided to buy her one. Well we got two elephants and 3 cows. One had a blanket on his back. Well, Lauren explained to Afton that two of the dumbo's were Afton's, but the other was Laurens. Lauren then told Afton that the dirty one was hers. So from there on out there was dirty dumbo, clean dumbo, and blanket dumbo. We lost clean dumbo, but we still have dirty dumbo and blanket dumbo. I guess you had to be there, but it took us a while to figure out why she was calling the little toy-dirty dumbo.

No comments: