Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our new place!

So this first one is just in front of our townhouse. It is a little of the view we have of the mountains. I will get a better picture later. I will have to take the girls out to the park on our complex-that is a nice view.

Here is our little town house. It is very nice and we love it. If you look really close you can see the bbq next to our door with the folders can on top that hold our neighbors cigarette butts and it is full to the brim with those-stinky!! Turns out there are only like 2 other tenants in our complex that are LDS and in our ward-crazy. I have heard SLC is only 48% LDS. Which is apparent walking around our Target-which is a Super Target by the way!!

3 comments:

carrie said...

cute place. now i need to see pictures of the inside.

i miss those mountains.

april said...

fun to see where you're at now. sucks about the smoking neighbor. the neighbor that our condo is connected to is ALWAYS on his back porch smoking -- fills my house with a lovely scent :)

Natalie Braithwaite said...

I am so behind! Did you move to Utah? Where have I been?