Friday, February 26, 2010

The Honest Scrapbook

So I apparently have been tagged by a friend to write 10 confessions about myself. I will do this and see if I even have 10!! Then I will tag 4 of you!!

1. I go through fazes with my look. I don't really care what others think. I should care what my husband thinks, but I feel bad sometimes to what he comes home to. Growing up I wanted to get to a point where I didn't care if I wore make-up. Well I think I have gotten to comfortable with that, if you happen to see me with make-up on we must be at church.

2. My girls, even though I want to give them away sometimes, at the end of the day I miss them when I put them to bed. However, I do love my alone times too, but still miss them at bed time. I guess that is their sweetest time. I say all this as I watch them get water all over my bathroom floor.

3. I wish that I finished school. I go through fazes where I want to do this and then I want to do that, sometimes it frustrates Mauricio. I can't decide what I want to be when I grow up. I am really sad I never finished, but I still intend to.

4. My poor mother did everything for the wedding. I don't really know if I chose anything, but what my cake looked like. I also don't know if I ever told her how amazing it all looked. She should be a wedding planner!!

5. I don't know how many know this, but I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom. I feel this may have something to do with the fact that I didn't finish school, but it has always been my dream and I LOVE it and I love that my husband has made it so I can.

6. Since people are still surprised by this: I met Mauricio on-line. I don't know how many of you know also that my roommate, at the time I met him, grew up with him.

7. I cry when I watch Biggest Loser. It is always when they show the contestants who have gone home. I cry when they have gone home and still lost weight. I chant-please, please to myself-in hopes that they kept it up. So I cry when they do-like I am proud of them because they are my best friends-haha.

8. I am not a secretive person when it comes to my life. I usually tell people everything. Whenever I find out I am pregnant I cannot keep it in. I tell everyone the minute I find out. I have thought of doing something fun every time, but I can't keep it in!!

9. I snore and I am worse when I am pregnant. I went to a ENT doctor and he wants to do surgery on my septum, but I got pregnant. So here I am-snoring all the time.

10. I have a treadmill and I never use it. I have had this thing about 3 years and I have used it 5 times. Mauricio is complaining about it now because I brought it up-haha.

So now it is your turn, Anupa, Jillian, April, and Carolyn. Have fun ladies!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I totally already knew #6.

I will get on my list of 10.....some time in the nearish future.

MandA said...

I guess I know you pretty well because I knew most of these!