Friday, February 19, 2010

New Years Resolution

So every year we all make one. Mine of course every year is losing weight. Why do we decided at the beginning of each year this one will be different? I do not know. So that is what mine started out as again this year. However as you all know we were blessed to have another addition to the family on the way-so I put the resolution out of my mind.

So three weeks ago, after once again biting my nails to the point of pain I decided this would be my resolution. So it has now been three weeks. I should have taken a picture of my nubs. It was pretty painful. So how do you take a bad habit that you have had all your life and get rid of it just like that. I just don't know, but I do know it has been 3 weeks and my nails already look like semi presentable nails. I think in another two weeks I might go get a manicure just to celebrate the fact that I have done this and done so well. I have been filing them and painting them with clear polish in the mean time. So we shall see-is it weird this is exciting to me-haha!?!

So back to weight loss. I had to ditch my workout efforts this week only because I have gotten too sick. It angers me really that unless I am sitting there eating 24/7 I get sick. I am so sick of food and that makes me not even want to eat anything when this is all over, I just want to sit and not eat. Give me a break from the food. I went out today-I was gone maybe 2 hours and I took a roll and a pear and that didn't bode well for my stomach. By the time I got home my body was begging for food and as most of you know-if you go to long without it while being pregnant you lose the want to even eat. Then knowing it will make you feel better you do it anyway. Aaaaahhh-It is 6:45 and I just want to go to bed so I don't have to eat-haha. Oh make this first trimester go faster PLEASE!! Oh and by the way-my nurse gave me this half an ambian(sp?) B6 concoction-trust me it does not work!! I am still SICK.

No comments: