Thursday, May 13, 2010

So it has been a while


I am deciding to blog because it has been a while and also I took a pic of the baby bump!! It is just starting to show. I am 22 weeks and we still don't know what we are having, but should here soon in about 2 weeks. The girls are beautiful as always. As always they can also be a challenge, but I love them still the same. We are still loving it here in Utah and looking forward to the better weather to be able to get out more. Afton is more excited about the swimming pool than anything. Well that is about all I have for now. Hope to have more in the near future.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I love the modeling preggo shot. Ü

I'm excited abut the pool here, too. Looking forward to a night I can relax in it afterwork, but life has seemed extra busy lately.

Glad to see you are doing well!