Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to School

This week I start back to school. It has been crazy and scary to think about it. Considering the last time I went to school was about 6 years ago. However, I am excited and hopeful and it has been something I have had a huge desire to do.

I think the scariest part for me is the fact that I am having a baby in about 11 weeks. Yes, that is right-11 weeks. Mauricio has wanted me to go to school I think more than anybody. So he is totally invested in this and making sure I have no worries when it comes to our girls. It will be night classes four days a week. So I will get to stay home and study Friday-Sunday.

Well wish me luck. I am hoping and praying that i have not lost my skills of studying. Afton has been a little jealous. She keeps telling me-no, I want to go to school. Haha-she is ready.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Very exciting!! Congrats, and good luck! You are an inspiration. Ü