Sunday, November 21, 2010

So it has been a while










































I always come on here to see if any of my friends have update their blogs. Then I look at the picture and realize-wow my baby is almost 13 weeks. As a matter of fact she is almost 3 months old.

So this is a little of what is going on. I am in school and half way done. So far out of 2 terms I am holding strong to my 4.0. I would like to think it my competitive nature, but there is a scholarship they give to outstanding students that I cross my fingers I can get. So I probably stress myself out more that I should, but I still love the adventure and right now am trying to find an extership and may be able to find one that pays!! I am glad it is almost done so my girls don't have a stressed out studying for test mom. I can also get back to hanging out with my friends.

Afton and Isabel are doing preschool that some ladies and I in the apartment complex do together. The girls are loving it, at the same time it isn't always fun trying to get them wrangled back in to listen. They do get to make fun things and love showing their daddy when he gets home from work.

Eleanor is growing so fast and it feels like I just had her. I know I did, but I really cannot believe we are coming on 3 months. She babbles a lot to talk to us. She recently was watched by my friend Michelle and her husband so Mauricio and I could go out for our anniversary alone. I was grateful she would take on the task of being the first non family member to take her. I told Mauricio-this is the first time we left her with a non family member, and honestly probably the longest she has been without one of us. I wasn't nervous at all, because Michelle and Dan have done this just as many times as us and they are both great parent with super kids.

I love our little family and love that I have 3 little girls who are amazing in their own ways. I love this kisses the snuggles and the smiles. Thank you Heavenly Father for the super girls you have given us. Thank you for our great little family.

3 comments:

carrie said...

You do have a great little family! Love the picture of the 3 girls snuggling. Ü

Anupa Harvey said...

I love the one of all the girls together--cute sisters! Keep up the good work with school, you're my hero!

Merilee said...

Your girls are so adorable. I can't believe your little Izzy is going to be going into Primary! Where does the time go?:)