Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello there

So I have been getting carried away with my fitness blog lately. I am going to start an externship in about three weeks so I am trying to market myself through the internet. My sight is http://seejilllift.blogspot.com/.
Anyhow my wonderful husband got me this amazing laptop for Christmas and I decided to put up some of the crazy pics of the girls and I have taken with the cam on here. It has been fun to have and will be so useful when I start working. Hopefully I will be out on my own some day without depending on a gym to take 60% of my profits!! Anyhow here are the pics and let me just say I love my little girls!!




2 comments:

Merilee said...

Your girls are so adorable.:)

Kaylene Myers said...

Your girls are growing so quickly! It looks like you're all so happy. yeah!