Friday, April 3, 2009

Dumbo



Afton calls any elephant we have Dumbo. I think she might think that is what elephants are called. So today I offered to get her a "dumbo" if she went potty in the toilet all day. She did-even when we took her out in her panties. So we went to Chevy's for dinner tonight. There was a very nice guy there making ballon animals. So he said can I make a flower or a butterfly. Little does he know how much Afton is in love with elephants. So I asked him if he could do one. He did it and an amazing job at that. She loved it and I loved the fact that we didn't have to go by the store to buy her a "dumbo." So here is a picture of her elephant. She slept with a ballon animal tonight-haha!!

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

How funny--and so awesome!!! She's growing up!