Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jesus where are you?


So on Sunday Afton kept telling me she had to go to the bathroom during sacrament meeting. So instead of being in and out we sat out and listened to the meeting. So we were sitting there and she asks me-mom, where is Jesus. I said he is in heaven watching over you, making sure you are being a good girl. So then I was sitting there listening to the speaker and Afton goes right under one of the speakers the sound is coming out of and says-Jesus? Jesus? It was pretty funny to say the least. The only thing I can think of that would make her think that Jesus is talking on the loud speaker is when we listened to the message at the visitors center in Oakland while looking at the statue of Christ. The sister missionary asked Afton-do you want to hear Jesus talk and Afton looked at her worried and shook her head no-haha. We all kind of laughed.

5 comments:

MandA said...

What a story! Kids say the funniest things!

Merilee said...

That is too precious! Out of the mouth of babes.:)

Jillian said...

I know exactly where he is. He sits in the front row of my Homeroom class.

Melanie said...

Jill! Your girls are so darn cute! I love Isabel in the sunglasses.
Facebook is good, but can we be blog friends too?!

carrie said...

i love this story. kids are great! i love it when their little minds start ticking away and figuring stuff out. it makes so much sense to them.